RSS

Album Release

After nearly 5 months in the making, enduring the tribulations of my mothers stroke, putting my cat to sleep, and having a fridge fall on my toe, MY SELF TITLED RECORD IS FINISHED!


Here are the dates of release:

June 12th: CAMERON RAFATI CD RELEASE IN SALT LAKE CITY


Here are details,
Utah Foodbank presents: CAMERON RAFATI Album Release Benefit Show
With special musical guest GALANIS as well as a large art display of various up and coming Salt Lake Visual Artists: (ALL proceeds will go toward trying to fill the empty shelves at the Utah Food Bank)
Date: Friday June 12th, 2009
Time: 7:30-12:00 Door: $10.00
Pierpont Place
163 Pierpont Ave.,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
CD’s free with $5.00 donation to the Utah Food Bank!
I'm not making a penny on this show
and all your donations are fully deductable.
Please RSVP to: CR.rsvp@gmail.com
I hope to see you there!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Friends